Set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens in a delightfully private setting, this generous family home has a flexible floor plan with ample accommodation.
Built in 1930 with character features such as leadlight picture windows, detailed fretwork and high ceilings, the home has a wonderful extension full of natural light and featuring gorgeous Jarrah timber floors.
- Formal entry with detailed timber fretwork and leadlight surrounding the front door
- Large formal sitting room with stunning views over the garden, feature fireplace, built-in bookcase and adjoining formal dine via original bi-fold doors
- 4 large bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the main with private deck and double-aspect windows, ensuite bathroom plus walk-in robe
- Upstairs comprises of a study/bedroom plus large versatile gym/teenager's retreat
- The rear of the home opens up to a beautiful family, meals and kitchen area with gorgeous Jarrah floors and high ceilings
- Modern, white kitchen with double stainless steel oven, 5 burner gas cook top, Miele dishwasher, granite topped central island and large pantry
- Powder room, family bathroom plus brilliant laundry with wall-to-wall storage, long bench-tops plus hanging space
- Wrap around rear verandah with decking and extensive room for outdoor entertaining. Perfectly positioned overlooking the pool and rear garden.
- Private landscaped garden with lawn area, established trees and plants and a wonderful place for children, pets or outdoor entertaining
- In-ground, fenced, irregular shaped pool with 13 metres for lap swimming and a large section for pool playing. Salt-chlorinated with solar heating
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas heater in dine
- Open fireplaces with original mantels and tiled surrounds
- Double side-by-side carport