This gorgeous two bedroom residence has been beautifully updated and renovated throughout and is perfect for young couples or those looking to downsize without compromising on modern benefits.
What we love about the home:
- Character features including high ceilings, polished floorboards and decorative fireplace
- Main bedroom with large window flooded with natural light, built-in-robe and ceiling fan
- Stunning kitchen with pretty scallop tile splash back, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and ample bench space
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Separate laundry
- Fantastic undercover alfresco area overlooking the low maintenance private rear garden
- Garden shed
- Valuable off-street parking for two cars
The location could not be more perfect! Halfway between the city and Glenelg beach, both are easy to access with public transport available on Anzac Highway or South Road. Enjoy a short stroll to Kurralta Central shopping complex offering a variety of shops and cafes including Cibo, Coles and Kmart, plus the renowned Froth 'n' Fodder at the end of the street. It's a home that you can simply move in and enjoy the fantastic lifestyle.