Only a stone's throw from the beautiful Adelaide parklands and walking distance to cosmopolitan Hutt Street. The original 1920's home has many of the original features preserved including high ceilings, leadlight windows, fireplaces and ornate ceiling roses.
The corner location with access from the side street offers an 18.29m frontage to Hauteville Street, and 39.62m along John Street.
This property is to finalise a deceased estate and the executors make no warranties in relation to the workings of the appliances or air conditioning etc. The home is to be sold "as is".
- 3 large bedrooms, two with fireplaces
- Formal front sitting room with fireplace
- Large formal dining or 4th bedroom
- Family room to the rear
- Large kitchen/meals area with access to cellar
- Versatile laundry/utility room
- Bathroom plus separate shower room and separate toilet plus a second bathroom and toilet off the rear porch
- Sunroom/study to side of home
- Single garage