A coveted location in the heart of Goodwood, this freestanding c1900 residence is situated on a substantial allotment of 920sqm (approx.) and provides a myriad of options for those looking to renovate, extend or start anew (subject to necessary consents).
The current accommodation includes four large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open plan kitchen/meals area. Retaining its original character, the property features high ceilings, decorative lead lighting, wide arched hallway and a charming façade with bullnose verandah.
Located 4 kilometres from Adelaide's CBD, 26 Hardy Street, Goodwood presents an exciting opportunity to create the home of your dreams in a prized setting - close to a selection of Adelaide's best schools & King William Road's shopping & lifestyle precinct.
* 16.5m frontage and depth of 57m, an exceptionally large allotment
* Front sitting room plus open-plan family, dine and kitchen to rear of home
* Kitchen includes gas cooking, wall oven and dishwasher
* 4 bedrooms, traditional family bathroom, main bedroom with modern ensuite
* Large utility/laundry room
* Single width garage plus large storage shed/workshop
* Established gardens, fully enclosed rear garden, private, secluded setting
* Ceiling fans, wall air conditioner plus gas heater
* Walking distance to King William Road shopping precinct and only a short walk to direct transport routes.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Andrew on 0413 048 814.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.