Sheriff's Sale. Pursuant to Instructions of the Sheriff of South Australia, by virtue of Warrant of Sale issued out of the District Court of South Australia – DCCIV 2502 of 2012 and by virtue of a Warrant of Sale issued out of the Supreme Court of South Australia SCCIV 1148 of 2016
Comprising an expansive bluestone fronted symmetrical cottage (circa 1895) as well as a detached granny flat here is an opportunity to renovate a home of grand proportions or redevelop the land and reap the rewards (subject to Council consents).
Situated and an undeniably an up-and-coming area this property is adjacent the leafy surrounds of Lochiel Park, schools and retail centres are close by and easy access to the City.
- Wide 39 metre frontage
- Original fire places in many rooms
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms in main home plus 1 bedroom fully detached granny flat
- Extensive built-in cupboards and storage
- Tennis court / basketball court
- Built in BBQ
- Double garage and off-street parking for 3 cars