Situated in this wonderful high-demand, near-city location, this property offers a unique opportunity.
The home's design and layout is well suited for an active family and allows the opportunity to purchase and move in and enjoy, update to your own taste or utilise the generous frontage and land size to redevelop the site (STCC).
There are 3 generous bedrooms, the master with built-in robes. The open plan living and dining is generously proportioned and light floods these rooms. Double glass doors lead to the back garden with patio area, lots of lawn and powered shedding to the rear with plenty of storage.
- light-filled living room with polished floorboards and gas log fire, great for entertaining
- Dining room with French doors opening to the garden
- Main bedroom with built in robes
- LED lighting
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Sandstone paved outdoor entertaining area
- Large powered shed with concrete flooring, ideal for those requiring a workshop
- Established low maintenance garden
- Close to Burnside Village and public transport
- Zoned for Rose Park Primary School & Marryatville High School