Located in a most scenic setting in popular Burnside, this immaculately presented family home is perfect for the growing family looking for more room to expand. Boasting a versatile floor plan over two levels with exceptional family living, spacious rooms, ample storage and that ideal feeling of space and natural light is perfect for those buyers who want to move in and enjoy immediately.
What makes it special:
Open plan living with sleek updated kitchen boasting stone benches, stainless steel appliances including 900mm gas cooktop, built-in microwave and coffee maker, Siemens dishwasher, soft-close drawers and servo-controlled overhead cupboard doors.
- Beautiful formal dining.
- Lounge room with open fire place – with ample reserve of red gum firewood.
- Generous office/study with bay window.
- Family accommodation with up to five bedrooms.
- The elegant master wing located on entry level includes a brand new ensuite plus large WIR and private balcony access overlooking the botanic rear gardens and Michael Perry Reserve.
- Downstairs is the perfect space as a teenagers' retreat with three further bedrooms, family bathroom, living area.
- Fantastic entertaining area with French doors (finished in western red cedar) for ideal inside/out living and serviced with split system air conditioning.
- Quality Jarrah floorboards throughout with carpeted bedrooms.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with individual room comfort control.
- Plantation shutters.
- Spacious laundry.
- Ample storage throughout the home including under stair storage.
- Attached workshop with adjacent outdoor undercover handyman work space.
- Double side by side garage with remote control entry and convenient internal entry.
- Bike/Storage shed with auto door.
- Beautiful low-maintenance established botanic garden surrounds with feature lighting throughout both terraces and Jarrah stepped pathway, with secure rear access to popular Michael Perry Reserve and walking trails.
- Fully automatic/programmed irrigation system.
- Security system with movement detectors and hard-wired smoke detectors.
- Ducted vacuum system throughout.
- Extensively wired AV system throughout.
- Intercom with camera.
- Lead light in external feature windows and doors.
- Tranquil cul de sac location with underground utilities.
The home is positioned on 973m2 approx. and conveniently located to some of the best schools in Adelaide including St Peters Girls and Pembroke and quick drive to the boutiques of Burnside Village.