Positioned 300m back from the water's edge in the leafy old survey area is this John Diekman architecturally designed, Des Edwards master built 3 bedroom, 2-bathroom home.
With an expansive deck perfect for lazy afternoons or catching full moon rises, the calming view affords inspiration and relaxation. Situated with commanding views over The Bluff, Wright and Granite Islands around to Port Elliott and the Coorong.
The Master bedroom and ensuite, open plan kitchen, dining and living areas are all positioned on the top floor and have been designed to take in the remarkable views. The kitchen is generous in size, with a large island bench providing opportunity to prepare meals whilst entertaining guests.
Downstairs plays home to two further bedrooms, both with high ceilings and built-in-robes. There is a further bathroom on ground level, as well as a fantastic, laundry space with the ability to close up behind bi-fold doors. The garage provides a safe storage area with direct access internally.
- Easy care landscaped gardens add to the visual amenity.
- Caesar Stone bench tops.
- Tasmanian oak floorboards.
- Electric roller door to the garage.
- Quality fittings and appliances.
- Fantastic coastal views from all rooms.
- Fire pit.
Reasons to love the South Coast:
- Take a stroll or bike ride along the coastal boardwalk through to Goolwa.
- Surf perfect waves at nearby Waitpinga and Parsons Beaches with novelty surf out front in the bay.
- Fix yourself dinner with a bucket of squid an easy cast off The Bluff jetty.
- There's also plenty of tuna action for keen boat fisherman.
- With the Heysen Trail beginning at nearby Petrel Cove, trek the coastal path to nearby Kings Head, or beyond.
- Just down the road is The Beach House Café offering cool surrounds with live music and wood oven pizza.
- Whalers at The Bluff is also a perfect setting for a lazy drink or meal, and the Yilki store is ideal for a coffee and friendly catchup.
Council: $2,708.50 per annum (approx)
SA Water: $270.29 per quarter (approx)
Emergency Services Levy: $267.75 per annum (approx)