This hidden gem sits on a spacious 1,991m2 allotment (approx.) and represents an outstanding opportunity to purchase a large character residence in a premium location.
The sprawling allotment has valuable front and rear access to Ayr Avenue and Princes Road. The beautiful bungalow residence (circa 1924) comprises of 8 main rooms of generous proportions with elegant and traditional features. There is tremendous scope for renovation and ready for you to put your own stamp on it.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3rd WC
- Formal front sitting room with beautiful ornate ceiling and fireplace
- Central dining with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Eat-in kitchen
- Granny flat with family living area overlooked by 2nd kitchenette
- Valuable separate studio
- Walk through to Princes Road
- Zoned Residential (Central Plains) Policy Area 8
Nestled between Ayr Avenue & Princes Road, is a private and peaceful enclave. A short walk to the Mitcham Square shops and cinemas, easy access to the CBD via bus, train or car and quality Adelaide schools all close by.
Properties like this are a rare find… a once in a lifetime opportunity!