Perfectly positioned in a quiet no-thru street you are welcomed by the original character of 1905 features including high ceilings, high ceilings, beautiful lead lighting, traditional arched hallway and pretty bluestone façade.
• Wide central hallway
• Decorative high ceilings
• Polished floorboards
• 3 bedrooms plus separate lounge/4th bedroom
• 2 bathrooms including ensuite to main bedroom
• Open plan living overlooked by updated kitchen with stainless steel bench tops & gas cooktop
• Split system air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Spacious laundry
• Return verandah for entertaining overlooking the private rear garden
• Ample shedding/storage
• Rainwater plumbed to kitchen
• Off-street parking under carport for 2 cars
• Easy care 557sqm allotment approx
This prime offering in an enviable address, only a short stroll to the glamorous King William Road & urban Unley Road precinct, public transport and easy access to the CBD.