This completely renovated 2 bedroom homette is located in one of the most sought-after streets in the Eastern suburbs offering the perfect opportunity for downsizers, first home buyers and investors.
This property has much to offer and locals living on Statenborough Street will tell you there are many things to love about this location including the beautiful tree lined streets and close proximity to everything you need.
This charming home is placed in a quaint small group of 5 and positioned with street-facing frontage. Its elevated position allows each window to enjoy lush green tree-top views and allows natural light to flow into the home making the space feel light, bright and very private. Completely renovated throughout with a neutral modern palette, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Walking through the front door you are presented with 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a sleek modern bathroom, separate toilet and large open living/dining area offering a unique stylish servery window/bar which opens into the generously sized kitchen.
If you enjoy entertaining, the low-maintenance and newly concreted courtyard is the perfect space to hosts guests. Plus, you have the added bonus of secure fencing providing privacy and security when entertaining.
Within this prime location, you are close to Hazelwood Park where you can take your pick of various activities to enjoy. From feeding the ducks, watching the dogs play, taking the kids for a swing in the playground, grabbing a coffee from the café or even popping into the swimming pool centre for a dip. Your choices are endless.
If you enjoy eating out or trying new restaurants, there are many great eateries nearby. Adding to your 'must try' list would be Hula Hoop, Feathers Hotel, Lockwood General, Marryatville Hotel, Ballaboosta and Rustic Gourmet. You also have the convenience of Leabrook IGA, Marryatville Shopping centre and even the local The Regal Theatre where you can enjoy watching a movie.
What we love:
- Large open plan living and dining space
- Completely renovated throughout
- Servery window/bar connecting the kitchen to living room
- Separate toilet
- Morden neutral palette throughout
- Large bay window overlooking lush green trees
- Original character sash windows with pull-up flyscreen
- Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning for heathing and cooling
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Gas heater fireplace in living room
- European laundry
- Gas cooktop and hot water system
- Street frontage homette
- In a small group of 5 homes
- Easy maintenance private courtyard
- Single car garage with large lockable storage room in the back
- Absolute prime location
- Walking distance to; shops, eateries, public transport options, medical centres, gyms, shopping centres.
- 2 minutes drive or several minutes walk to; Hazelwood Park (huge park grounds where you can find, a playground, duck pond/creek, cafe and swimming pool centre), Leabrook IGA, several great eatery options, Marryatville shopping centre (woolworths, chemist, newsagency, butcher and café), The Regal Theatre Cinema and popular bar Hula Hoop.
- 8 minutes drive to the CBD
- 5 minutes to The Parade Norwood or Burnside Village
- Burnside Primary School, Marryatville Primary School and Norwood international High School.
** Property Information **
Title Reference: Volume 5042 Folio 345
Council: City of Burnside
Year Built: 1968
Title: Strata Titled
Strata rate: Admin Fund Levy $673.25 per quarter and Sinking Fund Levy $208.00 per quarter
Council Rates: $248.85 per quarter
SA Water: $153.70 per quarter
ES Levy: $123.25 per annum.