Downstairs comprises large main bedroom with bay window complete with ensuite and walk-in robe plus a further 3 bedrooms, well-appointed library/study with wall to wall shelving, elegant formal sitting room and dining rooms.
The informal living, dining with bay window and state of the art kitchen is spacious taking advantage of the northerly aspect and outlook over the stunning gardens, tennis court, inground swimming pool and large undercover elevated entertaining areas.
Upstairs provides for an excellent separate children's area offering 3 spacious bedrooms, bathroom and large living room with French doors opening to the balcony with hills views.
The English style gardens are established and well maintained.
- Parquetry flooring
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Watering system
- Electric gates
- Double carport and double garage
- Floodlit synthetic tennis court
- Fully tiled solar heated swimming pool with water feature
- Dual undercover outside entertaining; dining area and lounge area separated by fountain
- Tessellated tiled verandah
- Open fireplaces
- High ceilings
- Spa bath in family bathroom
- Feature leadlight
- Jag kitchen with Miele appliances and 'golden beach' granite benchtop
A rare and unique opportunity providing an abundance of accommodation situated in one of Adelaide's most prestigious and tightly held areas.
A true masterpiece.