For those accustomed to the very best, here is a rare and exciting opportunity to secure a magnificent family home of considerable substance, showcasing grand period character features matched by award winning living spaces all with a modern and stylish twist.
Unparalleled in every way, from the spectacular addition (circa 2012) to the bespoke designed lavish finishes and extraordinary proportions, every element reflects elite standards. Private and secure – a sought after retreat from busy working lives that is also warm, welcoming and light with a neutral colour scheme beautifully pared by 'Black Japan' Jarrah floors, chandeliers and original working fireplaces.
Accommodation is completely adaptable to family needs with up to 6 lusciously large bedrooms (4 ensuite) and a palatial master bedroom suite, serviced by a luxe ensuite bathroom and dreamy dressing room.
The hand painted award-winning gourmet kitchen features marble benchtops and splashbacks, European appliances, a butler's pantry and an oversized island bench inviting friends and family to gather and celebrate everyday life.
Bevelled glass café windows and large café doors allow the warmth of the north facing sun stream into the massive family hub providing a seamless indoor - outdoor flow to the entertaining pavilion. This is an entertainer's paradise, overlooking the large designer heated pool and floodlit tennis court. Fully equipped with built in BBQ, 3 door bar-fridge, ample cabinetry, built-in dishwasher and full bathroom facilities…. you will never want to leave home.
Sprawling over 1500 square metres of manicured low maintenance grounds, here is a beautifully designed home of sophisticated glamour and style proudly placed in one of Adelaide's most sought-after streets, just steps from the beating heart of Prospect and excellent schooling opportunities.
Special Features of this magnificent home :
- Master Builders Building Excellence Award "Kitchen of the Year" in 2013, designed by Alby Turner and Son
- Recent bathroom updates by The Source
- Secure Cast iron fencing, electric gates & security system
- Manicured established gardens designed by Maison of Kent Town
- Custom designed mouldings and archway that blend perfectly with the original part of the home, and designer light fittings throughout
- Multiple family living spaces
- Upstairs bedrooms serviced by laundry chute
- Luxury garaging for 4 large cars with epoxy finish floor, abundant storage and access to rear of home
- Solar Electrical System
- Flood-lit north/south tennis court with synthetic grass, plus basketball and netball rings