As robust, flexible, spacious and charming as ever, this C1950 family home leaves the tight clutches of its long-standing owners in arguably the best shape of its life on the zoned doorstep of Glenunga International High School.
Set on a parcel just shy of 700sqm (approx.), this 4-bedroom home extends (literally) a warm welcome to growing families in search of extra freedom and flexibility, inside and out.
Its gorgeous sandstone-fronted facade ensures a charming first impression for a light-filled home that's proud of the polished timber floors, high ceilings and ensuited main bedroom in its original section.
The 2017-installed central kitchen - featuring stone benchtops, 900mm induction cooktop, dishwasher and Miele combi/steam oven and integrated microwave - is a cook's dream and stylishly marks the transition from the original home to that rear extension.
Work from home? Thinking of growing the family? Bedroom four will oblige as an office if it isn't a baby nursery.
Step out to its private rear gardens and discover a covered entertainer's patio with a history of hosting countless Christmas lunches, not to mention a large, powered four-car garage to go with your lock-up carport. Car enthusiasts rejoice.
You won't need to drive very far to get to Burnside Village, Glenunga International High School, Foodland Frewville or the city itself. In fact, this one is so beautifully placed you won't need a car at all. It's time to thrive.
More to love:
- Tightly held by the one family for decades
- Beautifully presented inside and out
- Lock-up carport with remote entry
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling & r/c split system
- Ensuite and walk-in robe to main bedroom
- Walk-in pantry and loads of storage throughout
- Landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
- Room for a swimming pool
- Electric gated entry
- Zoned for Glenunga International High and Linden Park Primary Schools
- Moments from Aldi, Tony and Mark's fruit and veg market and Burnside Village
- Less than 10 minutes from the CBD
- And much more