**Please enquire at 0431 929 953 or email@example.com for private inspections
This neat and tidy 2 bedroom semi attached home is set at the back of a small group of 4 units. Being positioned at the back you have the bonus of capturing all the northern light all year round. It has been beautifully renovated throughout and gives off a luxury feel, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Perfect for downsizers, first home buyers and investors.
This property is in a prime location, branching off The Beaumont Common reserve and being only a short walk to local shops, cafés, lawn bowls and public transport. It is also zoned for 3 of the most sought-after schools in Adelaide being Linden Park Primary School, Burnside Primary School and Glenunga International High School.
Walking through the front door you are presented with a neutral luxury palette, wooden floorboards and stunning 2.7 metre high ceilings. The open plan living and dining area is full of light and feels bright, being set at the back of the group and only sharing one common wall. Moving into the kitchen you are presented with engineered quartz kitchen bench tops, gas cooktop, dishwasher, floor to ceiling cabinetry with microwave space and pull out pantry. The primary bedroom easily fits a king size bed and provides ample space for extra storage if needed. Both bedrooms have built in robes. The bathroom has also been completely remodelled with floor to ceiling tiles and has a large open walk in shower.
The courtyard and porch have been laid with travertine pavers, adding an additional lush feeling. The yard also has a large fence providing extra security and privacy. Off your private courtyard area, if desired, you have direct access to a shared clothesline yard. Alternatively, you have a retractable ceiling clothes rack in your laundry which is great for rainy days.
This home truly offers a lovely comfortable and private lifestyle.
Things we love:
- Flooded with natural northern light
- Only sharing one common wall
- In a small group of only 4 units
- Solid double brick home, with solid internal doors
- 2.7 meter ceiling height
- Wood floorboard
- Dual breeze from front and back of home
- Rear unit providing extra security and privacy/quiet from the main road
- Greenery views from the windows
- Timber plantation shutters in the living area and bedrooms
- Large primary bedroom, both bedrooms with built-ins
- Completely renovated bathroom with easy access walk-in shower and large vanity with ample storage
- Renovated kitchen with floor to ceiling cabinetry
- Engineered Quartz kitchen bench tops with large sink
- Gas cooktop
- Courtyard and porches laid with beautiful travertine pavers
- Detailed internal cornices
- Carport directly next to your unit for easy access
- New gas hot water system installed in 2021
- All new dimmable LED lighting in the kitchen and living/dining
- Prime location off Beaumont common
- Zoned for Linden Park Primary School, Burnside Primary School and Glenunga International High School
- Walking distance to; shops, eateries, public transport options, medical centres, gyms, shopping centres, Swimming Centre and schools
- 10 minutes drive to the CBD
- Less than 5 minutes to The Parade Norwood
- A couple of minutes drive and you will be at Burnside Village
- Linden Park Primary School, Burnside Primary School and Glenunga International High School
** Property Information **
Title Reference: Volume 5049 Folio 441
Council: City of Burnside
Year Built: 1966
Title: Strata Title
Strata Manager: Strata Data
Strata rates: sinking fund $240 pq approx and admin fund levy $498 pq approx