Positioned on the outskirts of the Adelaide CBD in the quiet cul-de-sac of Bristol Street is a charming Torrens Titled, free-standing sandstone cottage, ideal for a buyer looking for a secure, safe and cosy home that offers a comfortable lifestyle within the tightly held suburb of Eastwood. Only a short walk to local shops, eateries and public transport. Perfect for a first home buyer, professionals wanting proximity to the city and investors.
Walking through the front door you are presented with tall ceilings, original timber flooring and a neutral palette throughout. At the front of the home, the primary bedroom includes a walk-in robe and a two-way ensuite bathroom/laundry and private outdoor atrium.
At the rear of the home, you will find a spacious modern kitchen overlooking the open plan living and dining area with double French doors opening into a versatile and idyllic outdoor area. This area can be utilised for carparking if needed with vehicle access via the rear lane, through the automatic roller door. However, with two on-street permit car parking spaces available, the rear courtyard is perfect for entertaining, gardening or barbequing.
High pitched ceilings to the rear of the home allows natural light to flood the living/dining area and upstairs loft space which is perfect for use as a home office, kid's retreat or second living room. Upstairs you will also find a large second bedroom with built-in cupboards, perfect for the teenage retreat, guest or use as a 2nd rentable room.
This home truly offers a lovely comfortable and private lifestyle.
What we love:
- Large open-plan living and dining space with pitched ceilings
- Neutral decor throughout
- Double French doors leading to outdoor space
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe/ensuite
- Built-in cupboards in the bedroom upstairs
- Reverse cycle air conditioning heating and cooling
- 2-way bathroom / laundry
- Second shower off primary bedroom
- French doors to atrium off primary bedroom
- Gas cooktop
- Gas hot water system
- Detached single-fronted cottage
- Connected to NBN internet
- Enclosed paved courtyard
- Single carport/pergola area for entertaining
- Retractable clothesline
- Large established hedges in the front yard providing extra privacy
- Double car automatic door with rear access
- Prime location
- Walking distance to; shops, eateries, public transport options, medical centres, gyms and shopping centres
- 2 minutes drive to the CBD
- Only a few minutes to The Parade Norwood, Burnside Village or Frewville Foodland (Adelaide's finest supermarket)
Zoned | Gilles Street Primary School and Glenunga International High School.
Nearby | Parkside Primary School
** Property Information **
Title Reference: Volume 5928 Folio 623
Council: City of Burnside
Year Built: 1880
Title: Torrens Title
Council Rates: $1,567.50 p.a.