Location, location, location!
Plympton Park has become a highly sought-after location being 8 minutes' drive to Glenelg beach (Jetty Road) where you can enjoy all the benefits of a coastal lifestyle with all the hottest shops and eateries, whilst also being an easy 15 minute drive to the CBD.
This home is perfect for first home buyers, downsizers or even investors. A comfortable relaxed lifestyle awaits, nothing to do but move in and enjoy a freshly painted and renovated home.
Walking through the front door you are presented with a large entryway which takes you through to the living room and separate dining area, flowing directly to the refreshed kitchen. The bathroom has also been completely renovated with large free-standing bath, separate shower and toilet. The home has three large bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes. Towards the rear of the home you'll find the perfect space for a home office/study nook. Via the laundry you will find access to second toilet.
Stepping outside you will find a private, pet-friendly garden. The large deck is perfect for entertaining and offers a second outdoor living and dining area.
Positioned directly opposite the Morphettville Racecourse and only a few minutes drive to all your local necessities including eateries, gyms, shopping centres and schools, this home will have you in an ideal spot.
The quiet location is surrounded by public transport options including the Glenelg (Jetty Road) to Royal Adelaide Hospital (City, North Terrace) Tram line. Being so close to the city and beach you have everything you could possibly ever need.
What we love:
- Versatile living and dining area with sliding doors which open or close off the spaces
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral colour palette throughout
- Built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms
- Original polished floorboards
- Split system air conditioners (3rd bedroom and living area)
- Separate laundry
- 2nd toilet/powder room
- Freestanding bath and separate shower
- Gas cooktop
- Secure lock up gates
- Carport and driveway for 2 cars off street
- Connected to NBN internet
- Decked outdoor entertaining area
- Private enclosed courtyard
- Large established garden
- Garden shed
- Short drive to; shops, eateries, public transport, medical centres, gyms, shopping centres and schools
- 15 minutes drive to the CBD
- 8 minutes drive to the beach Glenelg
- Zoned for Plympton International College school
Title: Torrens titled
Year Built: 1953
Land: 395 m2 (approx)
Title Reference: Volume 6139 Folio 570
Council: City of Marion
Zoning: General Neighbourhood
Council Rates: $1,682.51 p.a.
Water Rates: $169.95 per qtr
ESL: $144.30 p.a.
Currently tenanted: Lease end date 14th October 2023
Tenancy rate: $960.00 per fortnight