**Please enquire at 0431 929 953 or email@example.com for private show throughs. Private inspections only.
Best and final offers due Tuesday 19th December 12pm
This neat and tidy 2 bedroom homette is set on the street front in a small group of 4 units. It has been beautifully renovated throughout and gives off a luxury feel, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Perfect for downsizers, first home buyers and investors.
This property is in a prime location, being only a short walk to local shops, cafés, public transport and Kensington Gardens Reserve. You are also a short drive to The Parade Norwood which is known for being a very popular shopping district.
Walking through the front door you are presented with a neutral modern palette with spotted gum floating floorboards. The open plan living and dining area is full of light and feels spacious. Moving into the kitchen you are presented with Caesarstone kitchen bench tops, electric cooktop and oven. The primary bedroom easily fits a king size bed and has luxurious floor to ceiling sheer curtains. Both bedrooms have mirrored built in wardrobes. The bathroom has also been completely remodelled with contemporary floor to ceiling tiles, a large floating vanity and a huge mirror splash back, shower and toilet.
Walking into the secure paved courtyard you are surrounded by lush established trees and greenery. Off your courtyard you have direct access to your garage which provides a walking path to your back door. You also have a pull-out clothesline right next to the laundry room.
This home truly offers a lovely comfortable and private lifestyle.
Things we love:
- In a small group of only 4 units
- Privately run strata group with minimal fees
- Intercom system on front door
- Modern neutral fittings and fixtures throughout
- Downlights refitted in open plan living, dining, kitchen area, plus both bedrooms.
- Split system air conditioners and gas wall heater in open plan living, dining, kitchen area
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Sheer floor to ceiling luxury curtains in living room and primary bedroom
- Completely renovated bathroom, with large mirror and floating vanity
- Renovated kitchen
- Caesarstone kitchen bench tops
- Electric cooktop and oven
- Greenery views from all windows
- Established greenery in front and backyard
- Paved private courtyard
- Automatic watering system in the front yard
- Tools storage area in the garage
- Automatic roller door to garage
- Prime location being so close to all necessities
- Walking distance/or a short drive to; shops, eateries, public transport options, medical centres, gyms, shopping centres, Swimming Centre and schools
- 10 minutes drive to the CBD
- Less than 5 minutes to The Parade Norwood
School zoned for: Magill school and Norwood international high school.
** Property Information **
Title Reference: Volume 5050 Folio 971
Council: City of Burnside
Year Built: 1972
Title: Strata Title
Strata Manager: Self-managed
Strata rates: $300 twice a year (approx)