In a highly desirable suburb of Adelaide on a pretty tree lined street, you will find this gorgeous sandstone fronted character home. Completely renovated throughout, nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Perfect for downsizers, first home buyers and investors.
Walking through the front door you are presented with tall ceilings, original timber floors, a neutral palette throughout and two generously sized bedrooms both with built in robes.
Towards the back of the home, you will find a flexible floorplan with a separate living room (with original fireplace), plus an open plan kitchen, lounge, and dining area. The kitchen has a sleek and modern design and is fully equipped with all the necessary appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop.
You will also see that the bathroom has been completely refreshed and with bathtub and overhead shower. Off the bathroom you will find a separate laundry room.
From the open plan living area, you have French doors which beautifully frame the well-designed landscaped garden and outdoor entertaining space. This design creates the perfect layout for free flowing indoor/outdoor living. Walking outside, you have a large, covered pergola, with lush vine hanging from its rafters, creating a charming space for outdoor living and dining. Wrapping around the pergola you have grassed lawns and established hedges offering a pretty green back drop with extra privacy.
To the side of the home, you have a garden shed great for extra storage. Next to the garden shed and tucked behind the double carport you will find a studio with power, lights, and air conditioning. Perfect for a home office or it could also be a great space for a home gym, art studio or retreat. With 'working from home' becoming more popular, this additional space is truly an added value.
What we love about this home:
- Character home fully renovated
- 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Double carport with second car space behind automatic roller door
- Positioned only a short walk from tennis courts/parks/playground and the Maylands Hotel
- Separate living room
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- Separate laundry
- Gas cooktop
- Bathroom with overhead shower
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling system
- Original timber floors
- Garden shed
- Outdoor studio with power, lights and air-conditioning
- Established landscaped gardens front and back
- Outdoor pergola area
- Walking distance to shops, eateries, public transport, parks, medical centres, gyms, shopping centres and schools
- 5-minute drive to the CBD
- Less than a few minutes to The Parade Norwood where you can enjoy great shopping and eateries
- Only a short walk to The Maylands Hotel and tennis courts/playground and park
- Walking distance to the Avenues shopping Centre or Marden Shopping Centre where you will find all your local necessities.
- Zoned for Trinity Garden Primary School, East Adelaide School and Marryatville High School
CT: Volume 5015 Folio 549
Council: City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning: Established Neighbourhood
SA Water: $177.05 per quarter (approx)
ES Levy: $151.30 per annum
Council Rates: $1,277.58 per annum
Land: 282sqm (approx)